CIMA is supporting Euromoney upcoming event “The China Global Investment Summit: Hangzhou”, which will be held in Hangzhou on 16-17 October 2013.
The China Global Investment Summit: Hangzhou, organised in conjunction with the 15th West Lake International Expo Hangzhou, will bring together over 400 global business leaders, industry experts, overseas investors and policymakers who will share their insight on the latest developments in the Chinese economy including analysis into all key sectors.
This is a must attend event for those doing business, preparing for expansion or investing into China.
Topics discussed at the forum will include:
- What’s Next for the World’s Second Largest Economy?
- The development of China's capital markets
- Financing Chinese Enterprise Growth and Development
- Financing Renewable Energy
- Opportunities in China’s E-commerce Market
- Chinese Consumption
- China’s Creative and Cultural Industry (Digital Media & Entertainment)
In addition to the forum discussions, attendees are invited to join a series of social functions as well as off-site tours to visit some of Hangzhou’s leading companies and major infrastructure projects:
- Hangzhou Economic and Technical Development Zone
- Hangzhou Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone
- Zhejiang Hangzhou Future Sci-Tech City
Download the agenda
View more information
Date: 16-17 October, 2013
Registration and Enquiries
Free tickets available for CIMA members and students.
Name, company, position, email, phone.